Lifetime Limited Warranty
WARRANTY: The manufacturer Sunny Shutter Inc. window fashions, warrants all blinds, shades and shutter frame and shutter panel under a Lifetime Limited Warranty. This warranty covers and inclusive against any defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original purchaser owns the products as long as the products were installed in accordance with the supplied instructions in a residential/commercial building for the opening/window they were purchased for and the products are manually operated which have not been altered, tampered with or modified. This warranty does not cover any damage caused by or resulting from misuse, abuse, alterations or excessive discoloration due to sunlight or passage of time, humidity, exposure to salty air, change in atmospheric conditions or corrosive materials, fire, flood, or acts of God. We will not be liable for shipping charges, labour costs for, disassembly, removal, reassembly, or re-installation of the products, for damage or loss to other property, or injury to persons. This warranty also does not apply to conditions caused by normal wear and tear upon the actual product.
Headrail / Manual Components/ Brackets/ Hardware/ Hinges: all moving parts in manually operated product in all binds and shades are covered by the Lifetime Limited Warranty under normal use as detailed above. Due to the inherent nature of metals, hardware and hinges are only covered for operation, not finish.
Fabrics/Materials/Shutter Frame/Shutter Panel/Motors:
- Zebra blinds, Roller shades, Solar shades, and Shangri-La shades(hereinafter referred to as” the products”): under normal use for a period of five (5) years inclusive of excessive discoloration or burn out. This warranty does not cover curling, soiling, scratching, normal fading or loss of color intensity from use.
- Shutter Frame and Shutter Panel(hereinafter referred to as” the products”): under normal use for a period of twenty-five （25）years against cracking, excessive fading and extreme loss of color intensity or warping. This warranty does not cover product installed in areas of high humidity. Shutters are intended to provide light control only and may have light lines of varying sizes between louvers. Shutters are neither intended nor guaranteed to provide black out conditions when closed. Louvers should not be left in the closed position or in the completely open position for extended periods of time.
- Motors(hereinafter referred to as” the products”): all motors of the Sunny Shutter Inc. Motorization Program carry a five (5) years warranty. Motorized accessories and batteries carry a one (1) year warranty. Warranty excludes any damage done to the product due to customer reprogramming motors.
Sunny Shutter Inc. ’s obligations under this warranty shall be limited to, at its option, the repair or replacement of all or any part of the products, which Sunny Shutter Inc. determines to be defective under normal wear and tear upon the products.
Sunny Shutter Inc. reserves the right to discontinue or change the products component as currently manufactured. If an exact replacement part is not available, Sunny Shutter Inc. has the right to substitute parts of equal quality at its discretion.
This Lifetime Limited Warranty will take effect from the date the installation of the products has been completed at the address.
This Lifetime Limited Warranty on the products shall remain in effect only if normal cleaning practices are followed periodically. The products require little maintenance. However surfaces may become dirty. Normal maintenance requires washing with mild detergent (non abrasive and must not contain ammonia) and water using a soft cloth(exception for wood shutters which should never be cleaned with water).
Colors and intensity under dye lots may vary within commercial tolerances as a result colors of both fabrics and materials may vary from sample books. We are unable to guarantee exact dye lots as illustrated in sample books. In the event of a defect under this warranty, the products purchaser must notify Sunny Shutter Inc. immediately upon detection of the defect first appearing. Do not place near cribs, children’s beds or any furniture near window treatments. Ensure there are not any closed cord loops which are accessible or within the reach of children.
Procedure for Resolution of Lifetime Limited Warranty
The Owner must notify Sunny Shutter Inc. within thirty (30) days after the defect has first appeared. This notification must contain the following:
- Name and address of Owner.
- Date of Installation
- A brief description of the defect for which the warranty is requested.
If Sunny Shutter Inc. determines that the defect should be covered by this Limited Warranty, the Owner may, at his or her own expense, arrange for the delivery of the products to the Sunny Shutter Inc. for repairs. Upon inspection, Sunny Shutter Inc. will determine whether the defect is covered by the Lifetime Limited Warranty. If the defect is covered by the Lifetime Limited Warranty, the product will be repaired or replaced.
If the defect is not covered by the Lifetime Limited Warranty, Sunny Shutter Inc. will inform the Warranty Holder of costs and options related to the defect. Sunny Shutter Inc. may be responsible to collect these charges from the Warranty Holder.
If the purchase order is placed by the Dealer/Distributor, in no event shall Sunny Shutter Inc. be liable to the Warranty Holder for any loss of use.
If the Dealer/Distributor determines that the defect should be covered by this Limited Warranty, the Owner may, at his or her own expense, arrange for the delivery of the products to the Dealer/Distributor and in turn to Sunny Shutter Inc. for repairs. Upon inspection, Sunny Shutter Inc. will determine whether the defect is covered by the Lifetime Limited Warranty. If the defect is covered by the Lifetime Limited Warranty, the product will be repaired or replaced.
If the defect is not covered by the Lifetime Limited Warranty, Sunny Shutter Inc. will inform the Dealer/Distributor of costs and options related to the defect. Dealer Authorization is required before Sunny Shutter Inc. will repair, modify, or replace a product not covered by the terms of this Lifetime Limited Warranty. Any costs or charges will be charged to the Dealer/Distributor. The Dealer/Distributor will be responsible to collect these charges from the Warranty Holder.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions related to warranty.